Engineered Quartz Stone Manufacturer & Suppliers in New YorkFebruary 12, 2019
Engineered Quartz Stone Manufacturer & Suppliers in New MexicoFebruary 18, 2019
After ruling for decades, Engineered Quartz stone overtaken Granite as most favored choice among consumer and designer. Engineered quartz has become the new surface contender on the design scene, but there are still a surprising number of buyers out there who aren’t fully knowledgeable about the product. In recent survey it is clearly mention that nowadays more and more people are opting for Quartz Engineered Stone as it is much better than Granite
In this blog, we will let you know about the Advantages and Disadvantages that consumer need to know before they opt quartz for their countertops.
- Non Porous: An Engineered Quartz countertop is not only impervious to bacteria and germs, it is also unlikely to be stained by oil, tomatoes, coffee or any other common kitchen items.
- Maintenance Free: Engineered Quartz has a durable, non porous surface that is both scratch and abrasion-resistance.
- Uniformity in Color Patterns: While color patterns present in a slab of natural stone can vary from one end to the other, they won’t fluctuate within an Engineered Quartz slab.
- Complete Versatility: Engineered Quartz allows for a variety of edging options, and unlike granite, it can be used on sizable vertical surfaces without the visible seams that are evident with natural stone.
- Less Resistant to Heat and Impact: Engineered Quartz is not as heat-resistant as is granite, and is prone to chip or crack if it encounters heavy impact near an edge
- Chemical Sensitivity: Highly acidic or alkaline-based household chemicals such as heavy duty cleaners or bleach can damage man-made quartz.
- Have Limits: This product is not recommended for exterior use or with fireplaces.
To know more click: Engineered Quartz Stone Manufacturer & Suppliers in New York
Palash International is one of the leading Engineered Quartz Slab and Abrasive Garnet Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter Company in New York and India. Contact us to know about different types of countertops like Granite, Marble and Slabs. If you are looking for Quartz Slabs Suppliers in India then call us at +91 – 8003111855 or Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.